users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: GlassFish 3.1 embedded and Java EE 6 DataSource definiti

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 07:05:55 -0500 (CDT)

Apparently the file : ${SERVER_BASE_DIR}/domains/domain1/config/domain.xml
should contain all the information... It is recommended to use the "asadmin"
tool to update it or to use the admin-console (which is supposedly the same).
I am now into looking how to adapt the classpath to have the database
specific jar available. Dropping it in the ${SERVER_BASE_DIR}/lib does not
seem to work. Testing the other lib's folders now ... \T, ps : I find it bad
practice to have the datasource being configured with the artifacts compiled
(war/jar/...) or with Spring.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tsmets']