users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Failed deployment on GF 3.0.1- same url pattern error

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 02:39:00 -0500 (CDT)

[quote=danielkard]the problem ("..have the same url pattern...") is because
some library is deployed more than once. Check that your dependencies are not
repeated. Daniel :)[/quote] Thanks for that tip. It pointed me in the right
direction. In my project I have dependencies to other own projects which I
include via Maven pom. I had to insert true for each dependency in my
included projects. After that the GlassFish error was gone. For example an
excerpt out of the pom of one dependency of my main project: junit junit
3.8.1 test true com.sun.xml.ws webservices-rt 1.4 compile true

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tokad']