users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish hosting

From: Steven Van Impe <steven.vanimpe_at_icloud.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 11:15:39 +0200

Hi all,

I'm currently teaching Java EE (using GlassFish) to undergraduate students, and am struggling to find a suitable hosting service. What I'm looking for is a hosting service that:

* is free, or at least offers a free account for one semester.
* is easy enough to use, so that students don't have to go through me to deploy their apps.
* allows students to administer their own server through the web interface (to set up resources, realms, …).
* is up to date (I will be switching to GlassFish 4 for the next semester ).

Can anyone recommend a hosting service ?

Regards,

---
Steven Van Impe
Lecturer @ University College Ghent