users@glassfish.java.net

Re: asadmin restart-domain not working for war inside ear as ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 04:52:49 -0500 (CDT)

OK, never mind, got it :) the problem was, that my ear contained
application.xml that already had: that was enough for glassfish to publish it
on the root of the virtual server's HTTP url. So all the confusion came from
the:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/127492/how-do-you-deploy-a-war-thats-inside-an-ear-as-the-root-context-in-glassfis
[1] Based on that I set it explicitly as the default-web-module. That was not
needed a reading sources of the: WebContainer.java gave me the hint: if
(wmContextPath.indexOf('%') != -1) { try {
RequestUtil.urlDecode(wmContextPath, "UTF-8"); } catch (Exception e) { String
msg = rb.getString( "webcontainer.invalidEncodedContextRoot"); msg =
MessageFormat.format(msg, wmName, wmContextPath); throw new Exception(msg); }
} *So thanks for letting Glassfish been open source!*

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/127492/how-do-you-deploy-a-war-thats-inside-an-ear-as-the-root-context-in-glassfis

--
[Message sent by forum member 'typek_pb']