users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish 3.1.2.2 in a maven repo?

From: emiddio-frontier <emiddio_at_frontier.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 06:55:42 -0700

last 2 days i spent some time trying to checkout,build glasfish 3.1.2.2 -
all i can find is 3.1.2, and 3.1.2.2-no-delete.

I can successfully build glasfish v4 trunk checkout, but both of the gfv3
checkouts cannot find some artifacts;

i build gfv4 with maven 3 and java 7, and got the farthest with gfv3x with
maven 2.2.1, and java 6.

still have the missing artifacts problems.

sorry to hijack the thread but seemed very closely related.

-Gary