users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How do I install the Glassfish plugin in Apache on RHEL ?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 08:55:25 -0500 (CDT)

Just for some additional information, Apache has been installed on Cent)S 6
via the yum repositories. The currently installed version of Apache is 2.2.15
It looks to me that the Load Balancer plugin is looking for a very specific
folder structure. Even if I get pass the current error (say by creating a
simlink to apachectl in it's actual location) I get errors modifying a series
of httpd-*.conf files that don't exist in my installation.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'DaveFTech']