users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Performance of GlassFish vs. Tomcat

From: John Clingan <john.clingan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 12:07:47 -0700

Adding:
GlassFish asadmin/gui commands are also exposed via a RESTful interface so you can programmatically manage GlassFish.

Strong OSGi integration, hybrid OSGi/Java EE app support, and the embedded API also come to mind. GlassFish will also be the first to Java EE 7 support, including Servlet 3.1.

Plus, the more Java EE features you use, the smaller your war file :-)