users@glassfish.java.net

OSE 3.1.2.2 HTTPS ssl client auth , list of trusted CAs

From: Bernhard Thalmayr <bernhard.thalmayr_at_painstakingminds.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 00:05:45 +0200

Hi experts,

looking at the docs and googling around I could not find a description
how to specify which client certs should be trusted during ssl-client auth.

I thought this will work by adding the trusted CA certs into a special
truststore and specfiy this for the 'Trust Store' value within HTTP
listener setting.

However it seems that a custom truststore is not taken into account.

Only If I backup the existing cacerts.jks, replace it by my custom
truststore, the CA list shows up as needed in the 'Certificate Request'
SSL handshake message.

Anyone experienced similar behaviour?

TIA,
Bernhard