users@glassfish.java.net

CDI Bean Injection not happening..(Only Service Injection)

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 19:54:25 -0600 (CST)

This is regarding the issue I am confronting for the last 3 days while I was
working on this. I created two OSGi bundles. One is WAB (Web Application
Bundle) and another is a CDI Bundle where CDI Bean injections are getting
happened. In CDI Bundle, I exposed two EJBs as OSGi Services and I injected
those EJBs to the WAB. It is working fine. But the EJBs in CDI bundle are
also using other CDI bean injections which are in the same CDI Bundle. Those
injections ain't working. Only OSGi Service injections are working fine. I
have already attached the code fragments here as enclosures. These are
NetBeans projects. Awaiting for your assistance.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Amit_Kumar_Mondal']