users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Use LDAP to authenticate to admin console

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:02:44 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks Tim! I followed the instructions and it appears that GF is trying to
authenticate via LDAP. However, I'm getting an exception
javax.enterprise.system.core.security.com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.realm
... javax.naming.NamingException: [LDAP: error code 1 - 00000000: LdapErr:
DSID-)c090627, comment,: In order to perform this operation a successful bind
must be completed on the connection., data 0, vece ] This looks like Active
Directory is complaining that it doesn't allow anonymous access. If that's
the case then is there a place to set things like search-bind-dn and
search-bind-password?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Bob-LaBlah']