users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish with Axis: EJB injection - has anyone been successful doing this?

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 10:19:54 -0800

If injection doesn't work, the field is not set and it will be null. If
the injection fails, you will see a warning or an exception in the log.
If it didn't happen because there is no code that performs the injection
in this type of the component, the field will not be set and there will
be no trace in the log.

-marina