users@glassfish.java.net

One problem as starting trying Glassfish

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:08:55 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, Not sure it is the place to ask this question. Pick up Glassfish 3.1.2.2,
with Eclipse 3.7 and Glassfish bundle to try JSF development. Why deploy and
test on the code, Glassfish always render my JSF request (.html) to JSP
(.jsp). The error I got like below, SEVERE: PWC6117: File
"C:\facs\eee\modo\glassfish3122eclipsedefaultdomain\eclipseApps\test\testWeb_war\default.jsp"
not found I manually add this "default.jsp" into the WAR/EAR pacakage, it
worked. But I intent to work on JSF, ANyone has any clue on it? Search
internet seems no one has such problem, pretty strange to me. web.xml is
below. javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD server Faces Servlet
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet 1 Faces Servlet /faces/* *.html default.html
Thanks, Start/

--
[Message sent by forum member 'start2013']