users@glassfish.java.net

Using the Glassfish Adfmin Rest API from cross-domain ajax on 3.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 16:18:47 -0600 (CST)

Hi, My GF version is 3.1 open source. I'm trying to consume the rest API of
my GF cluster with ajax requests (no matter about jquery or other, I've tried
with xhr only too). I succeed to authenticate with a secure realm but
browsers sends OPTIONS requests because of crossdomain and I get 501 (Not
Implemented). Curl command line requests works fine too. Is the Rest Admin
API CORS compliant ? Is it impossible via crossdomain calls ? Thanks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'usul_']