users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to change bundle start level in glassfish 3.1.2 equinox?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 04:57:17 -0500 (CDT)

About changing bundle start level, there are some things which you must
consider 1 whether you wish your bundle as one of glassfish modules's parts
If being such a case, eg. Your bundle's jar name is A and you wish A's start
level is 5. (I suggest that you'd better not depend on start level in your
program because this maybe reflect your program is not in best design, :)),
OK, how do you do it? 1) create a new directory called "donmarcoef"(any
meaning name is ok) in "glassfish3\glassfish\modules" You can ask me why not
putting the your bundle into modules or autostart directory? My consideration
is that you can do such, however, you'd better create a new directory which
puts some bundles out of glassfish self's modules in order to make the whole
extending more clean and friend. 2) editing/adding osgi.properties liking the
following -
glassfish.osgi.auto.install=${com.sun.aas.installRootURI}modules/endorsed/ \
${com.sun.aas.installRootURI}modules/ \
${com.sun.aas.installRootURI}modules/autostart/ \ (not forgetting "\")
${com.sun.aas.installRootURI}modules/donmarcoef/ -
glassfish.osgi.auto.start=${com.sun.aas.installRootURI}modules/endorsed/ \
${core.bundles} \ ${osgi-ee.bundles} \ ${osgi-shell.bundles} \
${com.sun.aas.installRootURI}modules/donmarcoef/A.jar -
glassfish.osgi.auto.start.level.5=${com.sun.aas.installRootURI}modules/donmarcoef/A.jar
- glassfish.osgi.start.level.final=5 Then, starting your glassfish and seeing
whether being right. 2 if not being 1's case I think what you said should be
1 not 2. :) Thanks --Tang Yong

--
[Message sent by forum member 'codeprince']