users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish error while deploy and no logging.

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:35:53 -0600 (CST)

Hello! I do my first steps with GlassFish. The installation was tricky, but I
did it, and now I have a running GlassFish with the standard configuration.
If I try to deploy my first webapp, I get the following error message: ***
Error An error occured Error while Deployment: Exception while preparing the
app : Invalid resource : myApp__pm. More informations in the server.log. ***
But I can't find this error in the server.log. There are other messages, but
nothing about my webapp. I need help please. Thnaks, Christian.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'cjs1976']