users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish 3.1.2.2, big network traffic

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 05:23:32 -0600 (CST)

Glassfish 3.1.2.2 transport protocol when working with statefull, sends a lot
of data over the network. Application needs a few kilobytes (records is not
much), and Glassfish transmitting on the network 20 MB. Because of this,
customers with a slow Internet connection (less than 2 Mbit / s) will
experience discomfort when using the application. If I deploy the application
in jboss, then everything works fine. Perhaps Glassfish communicates what
that inside information with the application, slowing its work. Can I disable
this?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'hoseka']