users@glassfish.java.net

Re: pkg having trouble getting package list

From: Joe Di Pol <joe.dipol_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 09:29:48 -0800

Laird,

I'm unaware of any specific change that would cause this. My guess
is that this is a sporadic/transient issue, possibly based on load.

I do occasionally see connection failures on our scripts that
continuously check
repository health. But that has been the case for quite a while
(so it's not a new condition).

Joe