users@glassfish.java.net

How can I write the Errors of my App in the GlassFish-Error-Log?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 04:39:24 -0600 (CST)

Hi! This is my first app with Java EE and GlassFish. I tried to use log4j for
logging the errors (also for debugging), but my erros are not in the
server.log of GlassFish. I found some very complicated articles about
changing the GlassFish-Logging, and they were also realy old. Please can
anyone tell me, what I have to do, so that my app can use the
GlassFish-Error-Log-File. Or if there is a better way to handle error-logs,
please let me know. Thanks, Christian.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'cjs1976']