users@glassfish.java.net

MBean that provides a list of session IDs...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 09:29:24 -0600 (CST)

Hi, We're migrating to Glassfish v3.1.2.2 Open Source Edition from v2.1.1,
and I'm having trouble finding an MBean that will give me a list of the
current session IDs. In v2.1.1, I could use JMX to access
com.sun.appserv:category=monitor,name=//server/,server=SERVER_NAME,type=webmodule-virtual-server
and execute its 'listSessionIds' method to get the list of current session
IDs. (The object was an instance of
org.apache.commons.modeler.BaseModelMBean) I've been unable to find any MBean
in Glassfish v3.1 that exposes a similar method. I can use
amx:pp=/mon/server-mon[SERVER_NAME],type=session-mon,name=web/session to get
the number of current sessions, but that's not enough. I've turned all
monitoring to HIGH, but no luck finding one. Does anyone know a v3.1 MBean
that can do this? Thanks, Mike B

--
[Message sent by forum member 'brownmik']