users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stateful EJB state replication on GlassFish cluster.

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 11:07:53 -0600 (CST)

Hi, I have a similar scenario, but here SFSB value is replicated right after
the first bean access, beyond that, each cluster node gets an unique bean
value. When i test my HTTPSession replication with loading balance, it's
working fine. I have saved SFSB reference in a HTTPSession and I saw in
server logs files that cluster nodes are trying to get the same bean-ref. I
also marked my methods with @TransactionAtrribute annotations as REQUIRED,
trying force container update my bean value. I added my bean into
glassfish-ejb-jar.xml and filled tag with my methods. Nothing seem to work. I
started guess that GF is not updating my bean reference for others nodes
after bean creation. Did you find any solution? Thank you in advance. Descio

--
[Message sent by forum member 'TheDescio']