users@glassfish.java.net

Apache CXF runs on cluster slower than standalone?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 02:33:25 -0600 (CST)

Hello everybody, I have a web service application implemented Apache CXF and
Proxool. The performance when running on standalone glassfish is quite good.
But when I run on cluster with 2 instances, 2 nodes, the performance
decreases by 50%. That's the performance when running on individual
instances. Performance even decrease when run on load balanced cluster. I
think the configuration of this cluster is not suitable for the
machine(hardware) and the framework which application based on. I just create
the cluster, nodes, instances by command line. No special configuration.
Everybody, please give me advices for this case!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'duytungcn']

cluster_config.png
(image/png attachment: cluster_config.png)