users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish 3.1.2 webservice resource not found after restart

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 05:02:23 -0600 (CST)

Hi all, i have Glassfish 3.1.2 installed on Windows 7. With NetBeans 7.1 I
have created a webservice just out of the box with New Project - New EJB -
new Webservice. No specials further. After the deployment on the glassfish
server, the webservice runs fine. But after a restart of the Glassfish
server, when trying to test the webservice (as i did after deployment) or
when trying to get the wsdl of the webservice, I get an HTTP 404 error:
Resource not found. In the server.log I can not find anything strange. The
logging is there that the webservice is listening on the correct URL. The
strange thing is that all this seems to work on Glassfish 3.1.2 installed on
Ubuntu. So windows related? Anyone has encountered this problem as well?
Anyone has a solution/fix/patch for this? Thanks. Kind regards, Martin.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Redema']