users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Issue connecting to a remote JMS queue from standalone ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 12:30:13 -0600 (CST)

Hmmm... Now I observe a strange behavior... I created a new GlassFish 3.1.2.2
server instance on the client machine with no jndi, no connection factories,
and no jms queues what so ever. I have started this server instance and
executed the standalone client application. Strangely, everything works fine
and the message is directly being pushed to the remote queue. Did any one
come across this kind of issue? I am suspecting that probably the application
is loading the dependent GlassFish jars in the classpath only when a server
instance (could be any random instance, totally unrelated) is started. I have
the following jars in my standalone application classpath: *C:\Program
Files\glassfish-3.1.2.2\glassfish\lib\gf-client.jar *C:\Program
Files\glassfish-3.1.2.2\glassfish\lib\appserv-rt.jar *C:\Program
Files\glassfish-3.1.2.2\glassfish\lib\install\applications\jmsra\imqbroker.jar
*C:\Program
Files\glassfish-3.1.2.2\glassfish\lib\install\applications\jmsra\imqjmsra.jar
I have spent a lot of time on this and do not want to give up at this point.
Any help on this issue would be highly appreciated. Thanks. NOTE: Same update
posted in JMS forum [1] too

[1]
https://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=2482195&amp;tstart=0

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sirishvadala']