users@glassfish.java.net

custom realm creation problem

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 05:54:46 -0600 (CST)

hello, I have a jar with some classes that implement some custom realms. I'm
using it in glassfish 2.1, putting it in {glassfish-dir}/lib and changing the
login.conf.. all works fine Now, I trying to use it on glassfish 3.1 but when
I create the realm through the admin console, I always see this error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/enterprise/security/LoginException I
tried putting the jar in {glassfish-dir}/lib and {domain-dir}/lib as I saw in
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19798-01/821-1752/beabs/index.html , but the error
is the same. The login.conf is changed as I did with glassfish 2 please I
need help, any suggestions will be appreciated matrixV

--
[Message sent by forum member 'matrixV']