users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OSGI CDI Integration

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 10:41:47 +0530

We try to keep fighterfish modules (which provide support for various
OSGi/JavaEE integrations) backward compatible with 3.1.x code line, but
I am not sure if a new feature like @Publish can be made to be
compatible with 3.1.x. It actually depends on what version of Weld this
feature requires. I am yet to integrate this feature, so too early to say.

Thanks,
Sahoo