users@glassfish.java.net

Re: About Fighterfish JDK7 Build

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 12:17:45 -0600 (CST)

Tang, Although you are right that upgrading to hk2-maven-plugin version
1.6.18 will fix the APT classpath issue, the new plugin version may pull in
newer HK2 APIs that will make our FighterFish modules incompatible with
GlassFish 3.1.x. Please remember, we try to make our modules compatible with
both GF 3.x and 4.0. So, the other way to fix the issue would be to make
tools.jar available to plugin classloader by configuring the plugin's
dependencies at the point of use. I will make the necessary change in
parent-pom/pom.xml and check in now. Thanks, Sahoo

--
[Message sent by forum member 'ss141213']