users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish / APEX configuratin issue

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 16:11:03 -0600 (CST)

Hi, I recently configured glassfish v3 to accept secure connections- I
connect to the admin portal as follows: https://192.168.1.47:4848 Next, I
deployed application express listener (v2.0.0.354.17.05) and verified in the
server.log that it was starting correctly. Everything in the gui appears to
match the documentation However, when it comes time for me to connect to
Application Express listener admin, I am unable to do so The docs say I
should be connecting to: http://:/apex/listenerConfigure For my setup that
would be http://192.168.1.47:8080/apex/listenerConfigure which doesnt work.
Connection just times out. I've also tried
http://192.168.1.47:8181/apex/listenerConfigure When I try this method, I
typically throw the following exception- PWC1406: Servlet.service() for
servlet HttpEndPoint threw exception java.lang.IllegalStateException:
PWC3990: getWriter() has already been called for this response Any
suggestions as to what I am doing wrong would be greatly apprecited.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rkudev']