users@glassfish.java.net

(no subject)

From: Roel_D <openindiana_at_out-side.nl>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:59:00 +0100

I can't further help you at this point, but i would suggest you take a look at liferay.

Since i asume you have joomla for writting blogs an maybe a forum, i think liferay suits you best.
It:
- is 100% java,
- Has all you want from joomla
- has an installer complete with glassfish
- allows you to install every java /jsp app as a portlet
- is less prune to hackers

Kind regards,

The out-side

Op 14 dec. 2012 om 17:30 heeft forums_at_java.net het volgende geschreven: