users@glassfish.java.net

Class not found /org/joda/time/DateTimeZone

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:29:33 -0600 (CST)

I've got Glassfish 3.1.2 running and have the Harvard DVN app installed. It
cannot start because of 2 errors, one of them has to do with the joda-time
class: glassfish3.1.2|global|_ThreadID=10;_ThreadName=Thread-2;|Class [
org/joda/time/DateTimeZone ] not found. Error while loading [ class
org.jboss.seam.international.datetimezone.DefaultDateTimeZoneProducer I've
downloaded the joda-time-2.1 package,extracted it to a directory
(/usr/local/joda-time-2.1) and added the path in the Glassfish admin
default-config under the JVM Settings - JVM Path Settings But when I restart
Glassfish it still reports the same error. Anyone any idea? ThX!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Dutchottie']