users@glassfish.java.net

server.log does not show full exception traceback

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 03:41:07 -0600 (CST)

How do you configure Glassfish to /not/truncate tracebacks in server.log?
When an exception is uncaught, a WARNING message is written to server.log,
with a traceback. But when the traceback length exceeds a certain number of
lines, the last remaining lines are not written! This is indicated by a final
line saying "... 42 more". Very frustrating. A full traceback is often needed
to solve a problem. I believe that this should be a FAQ, but I can't find
anything anywhere about it. Not even in the Glassfish Administration Guide.
:-/ How do I fix this?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tmpsa']