users@glassfish.java.net

Re: What causes GRIZZLY to flood the Glassfish-Log with messages

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 07:38:17 -0500 (CDT)

Hey Alexey, thnaxalot for your quick answer and for the patch. I will let you
know if this patch fixes our issues. The first tests in our development
respectively virtual testing environment looks good, but unfortunatly this is
not new to us. The problems rises only on the productive machines which i
will patch next week. When i have more informations about the situation, i'll
give you a more detailed feedback and create an issue on
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH as requested. Have a nice weekend,
Gerhard

--
[Message sent by forum member 'GrhrdBlmln']