users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ssl_error_rx_malformed_cert_request with two-way ssl ...

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 14:12:48 +0200

Hi Gabriel,

I'm not a big expert in SSL, but you can try to enable SSL debugging
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/guide/security/jsse/ReadDebug.html

and see (share) more information, which may help to solve the issue.

Just curios, SSL starts to work again, when you delete one *random*
certificate?

WBR,
Alexey.