users@glassfish.java.net

RE: ssl_error_rx_malformed_cert_request with two-way ssl authentication

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 10:41:39 -0400

The certificate you are referencing in your truststore is either
self-signed which will work ONLY on localhost
fraudulent which means the attributes used to create the cert do not match the credentials of either the CA client or server

You should contact your CA-Authority (which should be verisign or thawte) and re-acquire a valid certificate for 2way SSL authentication

Mit Freundlichen Gruben
Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung