users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish Process Killed

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 12:38:51 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Glassfish Community, I have a strange problem, I am running glassfish
3.1.2.2 on an Amazon AMI Linux Instance and the server runs perfectly fine
for about two weeks but than it will just randomly die. There is nothing in
the server.log about it, one minute it is serving requests like normal and
the next the entire process is gone. I have checked the operating system logs
like /var/log/messages. In particular I have looked for the oom-killer
because one of my thoughts was the process was being reaped for using to much
memory or something, but there is nothing about killing the process in the
logs. Does anyone of any ideas for tracking down this issue?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'smithbr4']