users@glassfish.java.net

rar and war project

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 05:22:47 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all, I created two project (Rar and War project). Rar project for own
connector, and war project to cause connector. Firstly, i created this
project for Jboss portal. Export rar and war files into $jboss_deploy_path/.
It work for jboss excellent. Just now i need to deploy this project for
glassfish 3.1.2. My rar project looks like: --Deployment Descriptor
--connectorModule ----there are some packages ----META-INF -------MANIFEST.MF
-------ra.xml --GlassFish 3.1.2. --JRE System Library --build I export this
project like jcaConnector.rar to $glassfish_home/domain/domain1/autodeploy.
Start Glassfish and it is deployed good. My war project looks like: --src
--build --WebContent ----META-INF -------MANIFEST.MF ----WEB-INF
-------glassfish-web.xml -------web.xml ----index.jsp I export this project
like jca.war to $glassfish_home/domain/domain1/autodeploy. Start Glassfish
and there is error: SEVERE: ContainerBase.addChild: start:
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
[ru.jca.connector.FileRetrieverConnectionFactory] is not an allowed property
value type How I can deploy war file? I read that I can collect war and rar
file to ear file. What kind of files there must be in ear project?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'ruslrusl']