users@glassfish.java.net

Problem with adding libraries (jcr-2.0.jar) to glassfish

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 06:49:40 -0500 (CDT)

Hey guys, I'm desperately trying to add the jcr-2.0.jar to my domain-specific
libraries. I already tried dropping the jar at /domains/{mydomain}/lib and
/domains/{mydomain}/lib/ext and I already tried installing it via the admin
UI (add-libraries --type=ext) and so on. But then in netbeans, when I try to
use an import from it (import javax.jcr.repository e.g) it cannot find it.
The server I used runs on a different machine maybe that's the problem?? What
can I do? thanks for your help

--
[Message sent by forum member 'kithouna']