users@glassfish.java.net

WAR deployment on Glassfish 3.1.2 error

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 09:02:09 -0500 (CDT)

Hi I'm getting this error when I deploy my WAR file on *3.1.2* Error occurred
during deployment: Exception while loading the app :
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start:
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
create the JAXB binder; nested exception is
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 1 counts of
IllegalAnnotationExceptions Class has two properties of the same name
"outputs" this problem is related to the following location: at public
java.util.List org.apache.camel.model.ResequenceDefinition.getOutputs() at
org.apache.camel.model.ResequenceDefinition this problem is related to the
following location: at private java.util.List
org.apache.camel.model.ResequenceDefinition.outputs at
org.apache.camel.model.ResequenceDefinition . Please see server.log for more
details. These are the dependencies on my WAR file that I think are related
to my problem Jaxb-api version used 2.2.6 Jaxb-impl version used 2.2.5-2
camel version used 2.3.0 I also tried deploying on Glassfish *3.1.1* and it
works there. Any suggestion is much appreciated, thanks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'xvii']