users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to increase limit on data transferred in JDBC connection pool?

From: <modjklist_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 20:45:38 +0000 (UTC)

I seemed to fix it by increasing "Send Buffer Size" to 2MB, located in:
Configurations / server-config / Network Config / Network Listeners / jk-connector / HTTP tab.

I did the same with the "Buffer Size", located in:
… / Network Config / Transports / tcp (tree item)

Should I set the tcp Buffer Size greater than the HTTP Send Buffer Size, or is equal sizes fine?

Also, in the jk-connector section above, I noticed the File Cache tab setting for Max Cache Size is 10MB, and I wondered if I should also be increasing that.