users@glassfish.java.net

Re: junit test with glassfish-embedded-static-shell

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 03:39:32 -0500 (CDT)

@mvatkina: thanks for you hint. I finally found the problem but not the exact
cause of it: after reinstalling a newly downloaded glassfish server the test
ran fine. When using again the previous installation the test again threw the
exception. So, when deinstalling some components of that previous
installation the test ran fine as well. Unfortunately, I cannot say which
package was the real cause, since, when un-installing some packages of that
previous server installation the update tool did select quite many other
packages to deinstall and furthermore, in order to be able to start the
server up again I had to install again some of those de-installed packages.
It would be tedious finding the package that caused the problem.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Stoney']