users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Fast Infoset comparison to SOAP not faster

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 11:11:38 -0500 (CDT)

Yup that was it. I changed it to [1] and it switched on. Wish this could have
been clearer in the docs. I'll dig around to see if I can submit a request to
get this in the documentation. I don't think they should be recommending
using JAXWSProperties. JAXWSProperties has been deprecated since I think
2010. If it's not too much hastle I'll post the test results so folks can see
what the difference was for sending huge amounts of binary. Thanks a million.
Phil

--
[Message sent by forum member 'pcootey']