users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish load balancing and session replication with mod_jk

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 23:26:08 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Andrea, please show me your httpd.conf (apache) JSESSIONID change
completely not only the last part. Example of my httpd.conf: LoadModule
jk_module modules/mod_jk.so # Should mod_jk send SSL information (default is
On) JkExtractSSL On # What is the indicator for SSL (default is HTTPS)
JkHTTPSIndicator HTTPS # What is the indicator for SSL session (default is
SSL_SESSION_ID) JkSESSIONIndicator SSL_SESSION_ID # What is the indicator for
client SSL cipher suit (default is SSL_CIPHER) JkCIPHERIndicator SSL_CIPHER #
What is the indicator for the client SSL certificated? (default is
SSL_CLIENT_CERT) JkCERTSIndicator SSL_CLIENT_CERT JkWorkersFile
conf/workers.properties JkLogFile /var/log/httpd/balanceador.txt JkShmFile
logs/jk.shm JkLogLevel info JkLogStampFormat "[%a %b %d %H:%M:%s %Y] "
JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories
JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T" JkStripSession Off JkMount /clusterjsp/*
loadbalancer workers.properties: worker.list=worker1,worker2,loadbalancer
worker.worker1.type=ajp13 worker.worker1.host=nodo1.bitahead.com
worker.worker1.port=7880 worker.worker1.lbfactor=1
worker.worker1.socket_keepalive=1 worker.worker1.socket_timeout=300
worker.worker2.type=ajp13 worker.worker2.host=nodo2.bitahead.com
worker.worker2.port=7881 worker.worker2.lbfactor=1
worker.worker2.socket_keepalive=1 worker.worker2.socket_timeout=300
worker.loadbalancer.sticky_session=True
#worker.loadbalancer.sticky_session_force=True worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
worker.loadbalancer.balance_workers=worker1,worker2 and my ssl.conf (because
i use https) Listen 443 SSLEngine on SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:!EXP56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
SSLCertificateFile "/certs/server.crt" SSLCertificateKeyFile
"/certs/server.pem" JkMount /prueba/* loadbalancer

--
[Message sent by forum member 'calocoj']