users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cannot View Domain Server - admingui\login.jsp not found - cannot use oracle database connection pool

From: Phillip W Virgo <pvirgo_at_csc.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 11:23:35 -0400

Thank you! I am up and running at last.

I suspect that the gui version fails because of JSF issues - but I am
going to focus on my application now that I have a working environment.

Thanks to both of you for helping me out!

Phil Virgo
Senior Computer Scientist
CSC

15245 Shady Grove Rd, Rockville, MD 20850
Health Sciences Center | Office: 301-921-3445 | pvirgo_at_csc.com |
www.csc.com

delivery.
purpose.