users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish 3.1.2.2 secure admin problem.

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 01:12:45 -0500 (CDT)

Hello, Just installed a fresh copy of Oracle GlassFish server version 3.1.2.2
on my Solaris box (more information on the environment below), created sample
domain named tytan, started it and enabled the secure admin feature. Then I
restarted the DAS and tried to log into the admin console. The login page
showed up, I entered the credentials and hit the login button. After about 30
seconds the blank page popped up and the gigantic stack trace filled the DAS'
server.log file (attached). I know that it's an SSL-related problem, but have
no idea what could be causing it, and thus any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated. Environment: Content of /etc/release file: Solaris 10 5/08
s10s_u5wos_10 SPARC Copyright 2008 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights
Reserved. Use is subject to license terms. Assembled 24 March 2008 java
-version is: java version "1.7.0_06" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build
1.7.0_06-b24) Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 23.2-b09, mixed mode) __
Jigga

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jiggster']