users@glassfish.java.net

Using password alias from command line not working

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:01:40 -0500 (CDT)

Hello, I am trying create connection pool via command line using password
alias. asadmin create-jdbc-connection-pool --datasourceclassname
com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlXADataSource --restype
javax.sql.XADataSource --property
portNumber=3306:password=${ALIAS=mypasswd}":user=root:serverName=localhost:databaseName=mydtabase
--ping MyPool It creates the pool, but ping will fail because the password
alias is not set correctly. Inspecting from the Web console, the "password"
property has the value "mypasswd" instead of "${ALIAS=mypasswd}". Things will
work (ping is ok) if I change the value in the Web console ( to
${ALIAS=mypasswd}. So is this a bug in the command line ? Or am I typing it
it wrong ? Version : GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.1 (build 12)
Thanks.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'markof19']