users@glassfish.java.net

(no subject)

From: Markus Eisele <myfear_at_web.de>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:50:05 +0200

Hi,

thanks for the response.

>The SAM is triggered whenever a protected URL is accessed. And it is not
clear why that is not sufficient for your case ?.

ok. That is fine. So, the _standard_ url isn't needed at all and I can use
whatever I want as long as I post to a protected URL.

> With the SAM you need to control the response. Firstly you should not use
FAILURE since that is for the Client Side SAM.

>Also the spec says the following (so my question to you is did you set a
Failure Response Message to be sent to the client or not ?)

Again, fine. I missed that. That is probably the problem with too trivial
examples :)
I added the response status and
s.setStatus(HttpServletResponse.SC_FORBIDDEN); response message
 messageInfo.setResponseMessage(s);

But I still don't get the configured 403 error page .. not even the
GlassFish standard 403 but only a browser message.
Is there more magic I should know about? Or spec I haven't read? ;)

>you could set a cookie in the response.

Hmm..

Thanks!
- M