users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Configuring TimerService in a cluster

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:44:08 -0700

Difficult to say what isn't right in your setup. Derby exception is
coming from Derby, and the TimerService doesn't start it on its own.

You need to restart the cluster after changes to the setup, and if you
have automatic timers, the DAS pre-creates them on deploy, so if that
failed, they won't be started on the instances.

-marina