users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to include Primefaces tag library from OSGI bundle

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 07:43:21 +0530

Only the WAB's content are searched for faces config files. So, you have
to include primefaces taglib.xml and faces-config.xml in your WAB just
as you would have done inside your WAR file. i.e., place them in
WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/ or inside META-INF dir of a jar file in
WEB-INF/lib/.

If this does not work, then perhaps the only solution is to include the
entire primefaces inside your WAB as you have already done.

Sahoo