users@glassfish.java.net

Re: anything special needed for GlassFish to work with Java Servlet?

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <shreedhar.ganapathy_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 10:55:39 -0700

Or you could use a nice IDE like NetBeans with GlassFish integrated :-)
and have fun developing Servlets and other Java EE component technologies.

Here's a nice set of YouTube videos by Arun Gupta, our community
Evangelist, on this topic that might help you very much. Although the
video uses NetBean 6.9, the examples should all work with the latest
versions of NetBeans and GlassFish 3.1.2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwBNmAhtqk8

Hope this is helpful you.
Shreedhar