users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish Falls Over Regularly

From: Darwin Hanson <darwin_at_brainerd.net>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 13:16:43 -0500

I am having an issue with my installation of Glassfish Server 3.1.1.
Intermittently it uses up all the resources and crashes the server; not the
entire box, just the gf server. I have to restart it and then it works great
for a while and repeats the terrible cycle. I have tried every different
configuration of the domain.xml file I can (I have been suffering with this
for six months) and to no avail. I am looking for some help from the
experts. I am obviously not an expert or I could have figured this out by
now. I am running a rather complete application on the server. I have
actually had this running on Oracle in the past but that version of OAS has
been depreciated and I was hoping I could get gf to replace it.

I have searched the internet for any conversation that matches my problem
and the only close issues have been raised with those using Grizzly. We
don't actually use this but I was looking into the result just in case it
could correlate to our issue. It doesn't appear to.

Is there anyone out there that can help before I get fully frustrated and
have to move to TC or Jboss?

Thanks,
-Darwin