users@glassfish.java.net

trouble changing admin console server SSL cert in 3.1.2

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 21:49:44 -0600 (CST)

Hello

In the previous verions of glassfish I didn't have as much trouble as I am
having right now in having the glassfish server use my own SSL certificate
for admin console.

The latest trick I have tried (from the online documentation) is by deleting
's1as' alias in the keystore and adding my key/cert pair under 's1as'.  This
works up to the first page in displaying user/password form.  At that page I
check the certificate and it is indeed using the certificate I want.
However as soon as I submit the form I get a completely empty page with the
url like 'https://dev:4848/j_security_check'

The only way I can now make admin console works right now is by using the
default self-signed certificate.

Sincerely

Mr Wu

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mr_z_m_wu']